Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flag Fundraising Marathon Pillage - July 5th or 6th 2014?

4 posters

Go down

Flag Fundraising Marathon Pillage - July 5th or 6th 2014? Empty Flag Fundraising Marathon Pillage - July 5th or 6th 2014?

Post by Waterspout Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:26 pm

I'd like to organize a marathon flag pillage of 12 or more hours on a weekend in March.  I am free both Saturday March 8th and 22nd.  Please respond with which of these two days you would be free for a couple hours to help make the flag some eights after our successful defense of Gaea.  

Once we have a date I'll set up a sign up sheet with time breakdowns for folks to put their names in for driving, gunning, or crewing.  Like last time if we have more than one sloops worth of flag mates on at any one time you may choose to load a bigger ship or a second or more sloops.

Last edited by Waterspout on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Date selected for pillage)
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Flag Fundraising Marathon Pillage - July 5th or 6th 2014? Empty Re: Flag Fundraising Marathon Pillage - July 5th or 6th 2014?

Post by Silverstache Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:33 am

22nd is better for me as I'm up in the mountains on the 8th
Silverstache
Silverstache
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Flag Fundraising Marathon Pillage - July 5th or 6th 2014? Empty Re: Flag Fundraising Marathon Pillage - July 5th or 6th 2014?

Post by Mupple Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:24 pm

I kinda like the 22nd too. Give us just a little more time to plan yea

Mupple
Swabby
Swabby

Back to top Go down

Flag Fundraising Marathon Pillage - July 5th or 6th 2014? Empty Flag fundraising marathon pillage Saturday March 22nd

Post by Waterspout Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:49 pm

The pillage will occur on the 22nd and similar to last time we will break the 12 hours into eight 1.5 hour runs.  Porting should occur between drivers to restock and divvy for jobbers. I'd also like drivers to job for one or more of their surrounding periods to help keep the sloop filled. A 90-minute pillage will allow for 5-6 fights.

Drivers will be responsible for stocking the sloop for their period, and for contributing the POE made to the flag.
Obviously I am not asking anyone to be on the sloop the whole 12 hours, but I am hoping we can get folks to participate at some point during the marathon.

I suggest only donating the vessel's booty take but we could make it optional for in-flag jobbers to donate their split too. Out-of-flag jobbers would get divvy normally.

If a BK is spawned at the end of a period the next periods driver, if on the ship, may select to fight it. If not the BK should be ignored to avoid messing up the schedule too much. If a Dig or Haul arises at the end of a period, and it can not be completed easily within the remaining time period I suggest porting but not divvying to restock and change drivers and then finish the dig or haul in the next round.

One item I would like us to consider is that last time as more Otherworlders logged on we moved to bigger and bigger ships.  Instead this time do we want to put more sloops on the ocean?  I believe this will more efficiently make use of our eights-making time, and we would need to be more flexible with whom is driving.

Please reply to this forum what time periods you are interested in participating and what you would like to do.  I will monitor the replies and edit the table below to be the master schedule for that day.

Saturday March 22nd:
Driving Jobbing Sign UP:
9:00 to 10:30 AM Pirate/Pacific (Noon to 1:30 PM Eastern)
Driver:
Jobbers:

10:30 to Noon Pirate/Pacific
Driver:
Jobbers:

Noon to 1:30 PM Pirate/Pacific
Driver:
Jobbers:

1:30 PM to 3:00 PM Pirate/Pacific
Driver:
Jobbers: Waterspout

3:00 PM to 4:30 PM Pirate/Pacific
Driver: Waterspout
Jobbers:

4:30 to 6:00 PM Pirate/Pacific
Driver: Waterspout
Jobbers:

6:00 to 7:30 PM Pirate/Pacific
Driver:
Jobbers: Waterspout

7:30 to 9:00 PM Pirate/Pacific
Driver:
Jobbers:

Last edited by Waterspout on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pirate scheduling)
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mydarkangel Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:05 am

I'm not going to sign up for any specific time atm since i don't know if we're going to do anything or not then. But I will try to be on for awhile just to job sometime after Noon. And if i'm able to, i'd take a spot or 2 that's not filled by then.
Mydarkangel
Mydarkangel
Swabby
Swabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterspout Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:22 am

I will not be available in the morning but should be free before 1:00 PM pirate, and consequently signed up for some times after that. I've heard also that blockades may be happening on Saturday, if so we may postpone.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mupple Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:51 pm

My opinion too. If there are blockades - let's postpone because I'm sure we will all be busy yea Sorry I didn't sign up earlier, but am dealing with my father in a home for rehab right now and where he will go to upon release.

Mupple
Swabby
Swabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterspout Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:56 am

There is a blockade on the 22nd so we will postpone for now.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterspout Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:49 pm

Bumping this topic to see if anyone would be interested in a flag fundraising pillage on the States' July 4th holiday weekend; either the 5th or the 6th. Let me know in game or in this forum.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down