Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flor Glory or Honour Craziness

2 posters

Go down

Flor Glory or Honour Craziness Empty Flor Glory or Honour Craziness

Post by Waterspout Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:20 pm

An old pirate in FGoH returned to the game and war-deced most of the ocean, including us. The last time this happened we had to defend both Meke and Gaea from Art of War zaniness. I just saw on the forums a posting by Blackhammer with plenty of entries from the returning pirate (named Erfan). There is clear intent to make 'war' on the ocean in this forum, check out: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=199752

When FGoH war-declared us I contacted the only hearty I knew on the flag at the time, a good pirate I know well. In a series of tells she seemed to communicate to me that the war-dec was due to internal strife, and meant to keep crews that wanted to leave FGoH from leaving. However, this very same pirate made a favorable comment in the forum indicated above, and that forum is talking about war-decs for action in Cerulean that is planned and not meant to be punitive to member crews. So I am a bit confused with mixed messaging, and wonder what may be up.

I am posting this in FO chat so anyone in the flag can see it rather than only in Royalty. I am inclined to think we may be defending islands again in the near future (potentially even this weekend?) and I wanted to have folks alerted to it.

Besides this forum is too dead lately.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Flor Glory or Honour Craziness Empty Re: Flor Glory or Honour Craziness

Post by Pacres Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:06 am

Yeah, we could hold a raffle from within the forum, that would probably give incentive for people to hop on.
Pacres
Pacres
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacres Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:29 am

After reading the thread I started speaking to my hearty Ladyweed who is a royal in FGoH, she said there are a lot of kades to come.
According to her, Blackhammer hired/enlisted Erfan to do this. I believe we could possibly speak to Dies Irae's leadership to see if we could do an alliance or a sort of conglomerate amongst flags in order to fight back against a possible FGoH oceanwide war dec.
Pacres
Pacres
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum