Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events Calendar

4 posters

Go down

Events Calendar Empty Events Calendar

Post by The Cully Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Heya Mates!

Cully, your dashing neighborhood rogue, here!

Been thinking on our adventures and was wondering about a calendar of events. Does the flag have one? If so, where?

It seems most events are known by rote (the flag pilly has been happening every Friday since forever), by the events page on the forum, or by in game word of mouth. Unfortunately, not everyone seems to be using the forums or is gets the message in game.

To help boost participation and all around fun for everyone, I been thinking a calendar (with possible email or text notification) could be a nice thing to use. Open to suggestions or thoughts on this.
The Cully
The Cully
Greenie
Greenie

Back to top Go down

Events Calendar Empty Re: Events Calendar

Post by Mupple Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:41 pm

My opinion? YARRRRRR!yea 

Mupple
Swabby
Swabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Howee Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 pm

I think it's a great idea. There are some things that do have set dates (Monday LC pilly, Tuesday MM pilly, Friday flag pilly) but the times seem to fluctuate depending on the mood of the driver. If the time is going to change, updating the calendar would help everyone (and no Howee would hurry home to find that something loaded an hour early so he gets to spend time in the bar with bots......). ;)
I don't know what's out there that's free - possibly google? They seem to have EVERYTHING.
Howee
Howee
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstache Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:43 am

Google does have calendars that can be used. There's a Mad Mutineer's calendar that is a bit disused. You can make calendars public or just invite people via email.
Silverstache
Silverstache
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down