Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something different for a Friday night

3 posters

Go down

Something different for a Friday night Empty Something different for a Friday night

Post by Mydarkangel Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:54 am

I have been thinking on different things to do for crew and flag funds. One thing that seems like a good idea is Vikings.

Would like thoughts on doing the Vikings and battles as something different on a friday night or not.

If for a friday:

- For flag funds of course
- Mix of medium and small's
---- So cutter, dhow or longship?
- Rotating bnav on the battles in-between
- And can't forget about fun

-- Simple edit to ask if it had ever come up before or not?
Mydarkangel
Mydarkangel
Swabby
Swabby

Back to top Go down

Something different for a Friday night Empty Re: Something different for a Friday night

Post by Waterspout Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:08 pm

I like the idea of spicing up Friday nights! This idea sounds good to me, and viking maps are profitable! If you load a cutter/longship/dhow to full, and have a few decent gunners you can defeat most mediums.

The only caveat, and I don't want this to change our mind, is that non-subbed can't get viking trinkets. Note that a viking expedition was my first introduction to gunning, which I found interesting at the time even if I can't still master the puzzle. We can buy the maps at Gaea too, and I suggest starting to look for them on Wednesday and Thursday to find maps of interest as the selection at any given time can be poor.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Something different for a Friday night Empty Re: Something different for a Friday night

Post by Howee Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:56 pm

I like the idea of doing different things. I know that Mupple (and others) have wanted to do a monkee boat. IOs are good also. Personally, Vikings are fun & profitable except for the gunning part (which I personally dislike intensely).
For the sub part - can non-subs participate at all or do they not get trinkets?
Howee
Howee
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterspout Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Non subs can participate in IOs and Vikings, the just get the POE and not the trinkets.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down