Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I get to the crypt and underground part of the flag hall?

+2
AKGemini
Dagger
6 posters

Go down

How do I get to the crypt and underground part of the flag hall? Empty How do I get to the crypt and underground part of the flag hall?

Post by Dagger Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Where did it go? I wanne see the catacombs and crypt of the hall but can't find the lil arrow for it sad Has anyone been there? Does anyone know how to get there?
Dagger
Dagger
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

How do I get to the crypt and underground part of the flag hall? Empty Re: How do I get to the crypt and underground part of the flag hall?

Post by AKGemini Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:38 am

It's still there, ye just have to know how to find it.

Keep looking!

yea
AKGemini
AKGemini
Cavalier
Cavalier

Back to top Go down

How do I get to the crypt and underground part of the flag hall? Empty Re: How do I get to the crypt and underground part of the flag hall?

Post by Dagger Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:33 am

marmy showed me how to find it :D I must have blinked everytime i scrolled over the button i guess yea
thanks marmy!
Dagger
Dagger
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Marmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:16 am

toast
Marmy
Marmy
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterspout Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:56 pm

I be wondering what be so important about Otherworld's tombs and crypts. Skeletons of disgraced pirates? Hoards of ill-gotten booty? Documentation of damagin and disgraceful conduct of current pirates? A private stock of aged prize rum? Unnamed and untold secret Flag fetishes?! Shocked
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by AKGemini Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Nope.

Just the executive spa.

toast
AKGemini
AKGemini
Cavalier
Cavalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelflord Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:29 pm

It's also where I keep my wigs.

I'm being totally serious.

Oh, and there's a harpsichord playing scarecrow at the spa.
Gelflord
Gelflord
Lord And Master
Lord And Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstache Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

First rule about the flag hall crypts is we don't talk about the flag hall crypts. Especially about the wigs razz
Silverstache
Silverstache
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum