Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Fleet Actions must Go On - Brynhild Flotilla

3 posters

Go down

Other Fleet Actions must Go On - Brynhild Flotilla Empty Other Fleet Actions must Go On - Brynhild Flotilla

Post by Waterspout Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:24 pm

While Gaea's blockade remains in a bit of Limbo, other Otherworld Fleet Actions must go on.

Brynhild Skullsplitter's flotilla has set up shop two LP away from Meke. I am getting a new Xebec and swabbying it there to begin a Flotilla attack campaign against her. I may try loading the weekend of February 4th, but will do so for sure on Tuesday the 7th for the Mad Mutineer crew event. With the combined oceans I feel confident I can load a Xebec, particularly against a sinking flotilla.

I suggest anyone else interested in conducting Flotilla Attacks to take advantage of a sinking flotilla near Meke as well. I would be happy to loan out my Xebec too.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Other Fleet Actions must Go On - Brynhild Flotilla Empty Re: Other Fleet Actions must Go On - Brynhild Flotilla

Post by Silverstache Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:00 pm

We need to find out if BK blockades are also turned off. No reason to make the effort to remove the BK only to get another one when the blockade will actually matter.
Silverstache
Silverstache
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Other Fleet Actions must Go On - Brynhild Flotilla Empty Flotilla Sunk

Post by Waterspout Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:26 am

The Flotilla was sunk sometime today so we don't have to worry about it anymore.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Other Fleet Actions must Go On - Brynhild Flotilla Empty Re: Other Fleet Actions must Go On - Brynhild Flotilla

Post by AKGemini Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:09 am

Let me know if you set your sights on another one, Waterspout!

I'd be glad to help out if I have enough time.

toast
AKGemini
AKGemini
Cavalier
Cavalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down