Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Design and Use Question

Go down

Forum Design and Use Question Empty Forum Design and Use Question

Post by Howee Wed May 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Yer Howee here!

I'd like some input about the forums. There are some things that can be changed or customized to make use easier.

Is there anything within the forums that detracts from you using it?

For me, the name of some of the sections is confusing. The section title doesn't always reflect what it's intended for. I don't know that I can change the title itself but I should be able to add descriptions. Would this help you navigate the forum?

Is there anything that you'd like added?

Is the design comfortable for you to use? If so, what do you think would work better for you?

Since I'm posting about the forums - PLEASE remember to give all new flaggies the link to the forum. If you see someone in another crew that's new, ask them if they've got the link and if not, give it to them. You don't have to wait for someone in their crew to give it to them.

When they sign up, ask them to provide their pirate name and what crew they're in so the admins can get them added to the correct groups as soon as possible.

Thankss, Yer Howee

Last edited by Howee on Wed May 29, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some days spelling sucks)
Howee
Howee
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum