Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer Blockade Training

3 posters

Go down

Officer Blockade Training Empty Officer Blockade Training

Post by Pacres Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 am

Hoy everyone, I know I've mentioned it multiple times in-game, but I would like to make an official plan of it on the Forums.

I scheduled an event blockade on Meke island for December 29th at 6 PM that Waterspout will be helping me run, and assuming we all survive through the 21st of December, I would love for all of ye to be there! It's simple really, if ye'd like to practice ship battle navigation, tokening, or even just leading a ship in general, now's yer chance to get tips and help from experienced pirates during the event!
boatload

I would like there to be 1 sloop per crew with 4 to 6 pirates on board each ship, unless there are extra pirates that can fill more ships. toast

I will provide the sloops unless ye want to bring yer own =) Each ship will be stocked with 50 Fine Rum and 150 Cannonballs.

If ye need charted to Meke - Contact Waterspout, Vari, or any other Royal in the flag =)

I would appreciate an RSVP in either this thread, or via a private message over the forum. yea
Pacres
Pacres
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Officer Blockade Training Empty Attending

Post by Pacres Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:53 am

Those currently attending:
~ Myself
~ Waterspout
Pacres
Pacres
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Officer Blockade Training Empty Re: Officer Blockade Training

Post by Waterspout Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:01 pm

I'll make myself available on Skype or Teamspeak for whirlpool and battle maneuver assistance.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Howee Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:36 pm

That may be the day I'm meeting with some friends for our holiday drink-fest....er....dinner. I'll let you know, if I'm home, I'll be there!
Howee
Howee
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum