Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Grimble Claus.......

+5
Gelflord
Elefarya Rosamunda
Vari
Dagger
Howee
9 posters

Go down

Dear Grimble Claus....... Empty Dear Grimble Claus.......

Post by Howee Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:19 pm

This is the place to send yer letters to Grimble Claus wi' all yer gift wishes!
Howee
Howee
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Dear Grimble Claus....... Empty Re: Dear Grimble Claus.......

Post by Dagger Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:46 am

Dear Grimbleclause...
I have been a very good... likable...plundering boatload pirate this year. I am sure I'll make it on one of your lists...maybe...anyways for Christmas I would like:
anything with angelfishes, sunfishes, blowfishes or catfishes in its name...maybe something plum, wine or purple with a dash of lavender...maybe it will say meow or woof or Grrrr....i dunno...I like eggies, flowers and toys
Sincerely,
Pixelpixie
Dagger
Dagger
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Vari Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 am

Dear Grimble Claus,

For Grimble day this year, I would like marshmallow cream to be easily available in the Northeast and marshmallow fluff to be available in the Pacific Northwest. I'd also like rouge marks so I can fix it so the Suicide Kingfish reports its actual name in the game. I don't expect all of them from you by any means, though if you do want to go all out, I also want a steam class sloop.

Edit: A kind soul saw this and made a steam class sloop available to me, so if you want to go all out you'll have to use your considerable Grimble imagination.

Last edited by Vari on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Vari
Vari
Pirate
Pirate

Location : The Gulf of Maine ('twixt Cape Cod an' the Bay o' Fundy)

http://danabaguley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elefarya Rosamunda Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:51 am

Dear Grimble Claus,
I just want to say that any rumors about me, a cat, and a barrel of oatmeal are slander of the foulest kind, and I have been a very good pirate. Shocked My favorite color is mint and I don't have a subscription, but I'd really like a goblet or a scarf or some grey clothes for flaggy things. Thank you and stay warm on those frozen seas.
-Elefarya
Elefarya Rosamunda
Elefarya Rosamunda
Greenie
Greenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelflord Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Oh Grimble Claus,

How's the wife? The kitten? The wife's boyfriend? Oh yes, I know about that. I'm the wife's boyfriend's boyfriend. Shocked

So, in exchange for me not telling the rest of the ocean of your slanderous wife, I want three ponies, each made of gold. Then I want one of them painted to look like Howee, one like Marmy and one like Ryston and so can have doppelgangers of those people on hand, just in case of an emergency. Or if I need to sway the royal vote in my favour.

I also require a whoooooole bunch of ships. I'm hoarding wood so that when the world prices go up, I get huge profits.

I'm still waiting on that navy octopus I asked for years ago. Or to somehow change my tan octopus into navy. It'd be a Grimble Miracle! We always need one of those, right?

Yours in crime,
Gelf.
Gelflord
Gelflord
Lord And Master
Lord And Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterspout Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Wow after reading these wish lists I have come to the conclusion I am waaaay to nice of a pirate! razz Does this make me a bad pirate?!?

Anyway my list includes night-blue clothing, shirts, pants or hats! Please send my lumps of coal to the requester of the steam sloop, he'll need it for power!
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Howee Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:53 am

I sent PMs with the name o' the pirate that yer buyin' a gift fer. If ye DIDN'T get one, let me know.
Howee
Howee
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mydarkangel Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:08 am

For Grimble Clause,

I haven't thought too much on what I would like. But the few things i do really really want are: a pony, a crab, and a sea horse.

Or I would love to have quite a few things in maroon and black.
-A full outfit might be too expensive... but who knows i might get it.
- Can be hopeful on a painted ship since I Still need an Angelfish.
- Skeleton table and chairs would be a great addition to the dungeon.
- Could do either of the nutcrackers

Would also like:
- Any Haunted Seas furniture
- atlantis furniture includes the Priestess statue, atlantean armor, and atlantean statue
- Ci furniture includes the chaos cauldron, cursed altar, and the vargas statue.
-- Other furniture would include Tall fetishes

Last edited by Mydarkangel on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mydarkangel
Mydarkangel
Swabby
Swabby

Back to top Go down

Dear Grimble Claus....... Empty Re: Dear Grimble

Post by spartacusbob Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 am

Dear Grimble

How the sharks doing?? I hope you've been feeding Jaws coz the last time I saw him he looked mighty hungry.

I been the baddest pirate out there, killing all dem bots duel , drinking all the rum sad , stealing from the rich and giving to the crew.
I therefore think I should be getting the baddest gift of dem all. Nothing too fancy but one of the below would be awesome.

---My clothes are getting patchy, I would love to get a new full set if that isnt too expensive (Navy and yellow are my colors)
---My rat, Admiral Tirian, needs a new friend. I would love a dog or puppy. (NOT a cat)
---My Raiper is old and may turn into a stick tomorrow. I would love a new sword.
---The BEST gift would be a ship bow . I was eyeing the cursed sloop. (I believe that a smugglers class might be pushing it razz )\

spartacusbob
Greenie
Greenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mupple Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Dear Grimble Claus:

I would like to thank you for my new friends in Otherworld, boatload That is truly the bestest gift I could have received this year. I have tried to be a good pirate, study study hard, Shoot learn to gun, duel play nicely with others, toast share when I have to, popcorn create little drama, and sunny have a sunny disposition.

Next year, I would like to learn to bnav and gun better.

With this is mind I would like the following

12 Barrels of rum
11 Undead monkeys
10 Cannon balls
9 Pieces of 8
8 Tongue-less sailors
7 cutlasses
6 drunken pirates
5 treasure chests
4 bird familiars
3 CI maps
2 LE ships
and King Howee flinging lots of gooses at meeeeee

Seriously I am easy to please. Raz and I would like a larger place to live so any furniture would be lovely. I have a weakness for living things around the house (not bedbugs).

Mupple

Mupple
Swabby
Swabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum