Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Reformed Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:09 am

Pirate name: Reformed

5 yrs plus in game

I like to job out on about anything (ci and hs are not my favorite due to the low pay for jobbers and navers)

I like to run pillages with BK's, I/O's and Vikings included for variety.

I like to nav smh's, flotillas.

I play poker and try to intentionally rile up the other poker players so they make mistakes and increase my chances of winning.

Do not judge me until you have come to know me and and do not talk about me until you have talked with me and I will do the same.

I wanted to join this flag because I have known many of you for a while and the evening activity level of this flag suits me.

Enough I's.

We are a flag and working together a lot can be accomplished.

Reformed

Reformed
Greenie
Greenie

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Marmy Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:58 am

I've talked to Reformed quit a bit, and think this would be a good fit. He is interested in the the things we like to do, and would be an asset to flag activities. Right now, he is keeping his crew small. He is an active player, so he could still contribute energy to the flag.

We should sail together and get to know each other better. Friday evenings Flag Pillages would be a great time to meet more mates.

Last edited by Marmy on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thoughts)
Marmy
Marmy
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterspout Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:50 pm

I agree, we should puzzle with Reformed for a week, and if it works out accept him in our Flag!
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterspout Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:09 am

I've puzzled a few times now with Reformed and I think he will be a good addition to the flag. I vote yes.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum