Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansive LE portrait - atlantis theme

4 posters

Go down

Expansive LE portrait - atlantis theme Empty Expansive LE portrait - atlantis theme

Post by Dagger Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm looking for a few volunteers to take this expansive portrait with me as I think the art work is stunning...I think its a 5 person portrait (not exactly sure...may be 7?) but its a Atlantis theme. you can see the background here: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/File:Monthly_angelira_the_legend_of_atlantis.png

So was thinking, everyone could wear a Atlantis helm (i have one extra female helm) and hold some kind of an Atlantis trophy (this is up to you to get yea )...colors blue, Atlantis, aqua, light blue or white for clothes.

The background will be released some time next month (aka April). and there will need to be some coordinating on when we take it (when is best for everyone?) I can do (almost) any time of day, but prefer evenings after 7pm pirate time

I think I'll just go with a first come first served basis for sign-up unless someone suggests something better...a tourney perhaps of all interested parties?
Dagger
Dagger
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Expansive LE portrait - atlantis theme Empty Re: Expansive LE portrait - atlantis theme

Post by Gelflord Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:22 am

I'm totally interested!
I've got a helm at the ready and a Marminos at my side. The rest of the clothes I'm sure I can find some things that match ;)
Gelflord
Gelflord
Lord And Master
Lord And Master

Back to top Go down

Expansive LE portrait - atlantis theme Empty Re: Expansive LE portrait - atlantis theme

Post by Marmy Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:07 am

I'm in, looks great.
Marmy
Marmy
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterspout Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Sounds like fun! I'm in.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagger Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:45 pm

The portrait is out :D It is a 5 person portrait, so as far as room we have one more spot left...(we can always see if anyone online wants to just join in) What times work best for people? We may want to try and do this before easter (this friday) as I know many will be away (myself incl) So for availability: I'm available during the days today tomorrow and thursday between 8am -6pm pirate time and then again after 8:00pm pirate time (if we set a specific time i will make sure to log on then.) What works for you guys?
Dagger
Dagger
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Marmy Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Like Dagger, my schedule is pretty open, I should be able to log in at any time, if I know ahead of time.
Marmy
Marmy
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagger Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Ryston said she will fill the 5th spot yea shes usually on...always like me yea
Dagger
Dagger
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelflord Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:19 pm

I'll be poking my head around tomorrow (Thursday) most of the day, so maybe we could do it then?
Gelflord
Gelflord
Lord And Master
Lord And Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagger Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:07 pm

will you be able to make 5pm? Water? can you come on that early? I think the two of you have the strictest schedules. maybe even 6pm? I'll be on thru the day also to see if we are all on at the same time by chance.
Dagger
Dagger
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagger Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:40 am

4:30pm pirate time tomorrow, Thursday, confirmed so far with water and Ryston (and myself of course) so marmy, Gelf? can you two make that time? (thats the earliest we can do d/t work etc) yea
Dagger
Dagger
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelflord Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:01 am

I'm probably going to be out at my friend's place after 3pm PT or so. I'll come back as soon as I can, but if you find someone to take my spot I won't be offended ;)
Gelflord
Gelflord
Lord And Master
Lord And Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Marmy Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 am

I'm in for 4:30 pm Thursday.
Marmy
Marmy
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagger Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:47 pm

We'll wait till about 5 for ya Gelf then we may recruit someone else, this may give water enough time to grab a shower after work also yea

/e goes and does her hair...oh wait we're hiding it under helmets anyways, so who cares razz
Dagger
Dagger
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterspout Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:15 pm

LOL, I plug away at a computer at work here as a meteorologist and do all my showering in the morning! I just need time to ditch my work clothes! I'll be on around 4:30, but can't stay on much past 5:30 or so tonight as I have guests coming over.
Waterspout
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagger Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:07 pm

So practice your poses and then the portrait wont take as long to take ^_^ ..not that there is much to practice as we'll all be holding a trophy of some sort...but maybe picking one out now would save some time later yea I cant stay past 530pm myself as i have to pack to go to the in-laws tomorrow. So hopefully gelf can make it ~.^

Ooo a meteorologist!
Dagger
Dagger
Lubber
Lubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Marmy Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Hey, everybody, check out our new flag portrait yea we look legendary.
Marmy
Marmy
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum