Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crew and Flag Pilly Info

2 posters

Go down

Crew and Flag Pilly Info Empty Crew and Flag Pilly Info

Post by Howee Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Ahoy flaggies!

I've had a couple of mates ask me some questions about crew & flag pillies, and some other things, in the last week or so and figured I'd post here.

Crew pillies set sail at a scheduled time each week. While these are "crew" pillies they frequently turn into a boatful of flaggies. The schedule (as of now) is:

Monday - Loose Cannons, setting sail at 7:00 PM pirate time
Tuesday - Mad Mutineers, setting sail at 7:00 PM pirate time
Wednesday - Night Owls, setting sail at 4:00 PM pirate time
Thursday - Diver's Down, I'm not sure what their official sail time is

The flag pilly is on Fridays, setting sail at 7:00 PM pirate time

The crew pillies are when each crew goes out and pillies, and, provided there's room on the boat, flaggies are welcome.

If you have something that you want to run (CI, Atlantis, etc) and see that it's a crew pilly night and that crew is on the notice board, please talk to one of the officers of that crew before cross-loading. We all extend the courtesy to hearties (and non-hearties) of not cross-loading, I expect that the same courtesy is given to flagmates. You never know, they may want to join you!

The flag pillies are open to all flaggies. With this as the premise for flag pilly, whoever starts the pilly needs to keep in mind that most flaggies who come to play on Friday nights are going to want to join in. We need to take out ships that will be able to hold the flaggies as they log in, plus a couple of jobbers picked up on the way. For years a war brig was used for this, and recently smaller ships have been used. This has left maties standing on the docks, waiting while those sailing decide if they want to move to a bigger ship. When the decision is to stay on the smaller ship, those on the docks are completely left out. To prevent this from happening, let's use a bigger ship! A war brig may be more than we need, but a baghlah, junk or longship should be a good size. boatload
Howee
Howee
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Crew and Flag Pilly Info Empty Re: Crew and Flag Pilly Info

Post by Mydarkangel Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:03 am

Update for the Loose Cannon Pillage time:

Monday night jobbing start's around 6:30 game time and try to set sail by or around 7.

* It's what works best for me and Naiki due to the lil guy's odd nap and bedtime schedule most days.
Mydarkangel
Mydarkangel
Swabby
Swabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Howee Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Thanks for posting this Angel, it gives everyone a good idea on the time frame.

The Owls are NOT going to have a set pilly day/time so Wednesday evenings are opened up. We'll be pillying when we have crewmates online and are in the pillying mood. We're also going to try to have forage offers up so if you're in the foraging mood, or have an alt that has labor available, send 'em our way!
Howee
Howee
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down