Otherworld-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Years of Puzzle Pirates

4 posters

Go down

10  Years of Puzzle Pirates Empty 10 Years of Puzzle Pirates

Post by Silverstache Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:24 pm

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=187841

Ye might have already seen these, but for those that haven't

Many things can be said of pirates... For they are certainly fearsome and foolhardy; rambunctious and superstitious; ...addled and unwashed. But sentimental? Hardly! However, there are some occasions so momentous that they deserve being marked... and in style.

By amazing coincidence such an occasion is meeting us with full sails - October 2012 marks 10 years of Puzzle Pirates! From the rocky shoals of Alpha, the blistering bays of Beta through the unknown sea lanes of Launch to the Present (and Beyond!) it has been an amazing journey - and in honour of that we are inviting you all to help celebrate 10 years of Puzzle Pirates with 10 days of Events!

Starting Monday the 22nd each day will feature a Headlining Event leading up to Wednesday the 31st where, harkening back to days of yore, we will host an Island Party on each Ocean culminating with a Grand Tournament - A local-only Swordfighting tournament you'll have to come see to believe! Fun with fencing, indeed.

But you would be foolish to think that's all there is. Quite foolish! In addition to the daily Headlining Events there will also be smaller anniversary themed tournaments and puzzle competitions running at all hours - and if that wasn't enough, roving Ocean Masters may be seen popping up around the Ocean's docks and inns accepting challenges for the nimble and adventurous!

A full schedule of Headlining Events may be found below. Specific information regarding individual Events, where applicable, may be found in their individual threads.

Monday 22nd: Decennium Doodle - Hosted by Apollo

Tuesday 23rd: Treasure Drop Tournament 12:00 pm (all Oceans) - Win a Copper Monkey!

Wednesday 24th: Cerulean - Voyage to Atlantis with an Ocean Master

Thursday 25th: Emerald - Voyage to Atlantis with an Ocean Master

Friday 26th: Meridian - Voyage to Atlantis with an Ocean Master

Saturday 27th: Rumble Tournament 3:00 pm (all Oceans) - Win a Light Blue Octopus!

Sunday 28th: Decennium Doodle - Hosted by Apollo

Monday 29th: Drinking Tournament 5:00 pm (all Oceans) - Win a White / Black Parrot!

Tuesday 30th: Decennium Doodle - Hosted by Apollo

Wednesday 31st: Island Party and Grand Tournament! Opal: 11 am ; Meridian 1 pm ; Cerulean 3 pm ; Jade: 5 pm ; Emerald: 7 pm
Silverstache
Silverstache
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

10  Years of Puzzle Pirates Empty Re: 10 Years of Puzzle Pirates

Post by Auzilla Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:55 am

I cant do t he drinking game AT ALL. But black and white are my Fave colors and if someone won me that Parrot I would get a tattoo of it on my self for real.. razz

Auz
Auzilla
Auzilla
Pirate
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstache Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:32 pm

I'm sure to be ferrying me kids around on that Monday, so I'm not sure I'll be able to play drinking either. All the times have been pretty bad for me.

Apparently an unannounced competition for every puzzle. Come out and play and see what else turns up.
Decennial Monster Mash
Congrats to Waterspout for getting best Excellent in Alchemy
I was able to swing best Incredible in Shipwrightery and best Excellent in Blacksmithing.
http://cerulean.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Silverstache&itemid=43497190
Silverstache
Silverstache
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Howee Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Whoohoo fer Silver an' Spout!

None of the times look great for me either. I like the random tourneys however I haven't managed to pull anything good enough for a win (even my fines aren't fine enough! *snicker*).

I'm glad to see that they're doing this - it's kind of reassuring that they're still invested in the game.
Howee
Howee
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Vari Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:17 am

Howee wrote:(even my fines aren't fine enough! *snicker*).

Be that as it may, damn Howee, you fine!
Vari
Vari
Pirate
Pirate

Location : The Gulf of Maine ('twixt Cape Cod an' the Bay o' Fundy)

http://danabaguley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstache Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:59 am

I didn't get past round 3 in the drinking tourney. Too bad.
Silverstache
Silverstache
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down