Atlantis time!

Go down

Atlantis time!

Post by gibbo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:10 am

Alright, i've decided that we should get some of you playing in lanty. So i'm going to put up the brig and stock for a weekly run with a rotation of flag navvers. The first thing i need to know is if there is enough of you wanting to drive a brig in Atlantis, the second thing i need to know is what is the best day/time for people. I will maa for these runs so we don't have to pay anyone and then the profit will be split 50/50. Half will go to making brigs just incase we sink and the rest will go to the flag coffers <3. If we decide to stop this if there are brigs that have been made from profits left then they shall be given to the flag's fleet. Thank you <3

We probably won't get this running til next week or the week after if there is enough interest.

For any of you worried about bnaving and i'm sure me and Water can be on skype to help you out and give you tips yea

gibbo
Greenie
Greenie

Back to top Go down

Re: Atlantis time!

Post by Waterspout on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 am

You can count me in, I love to drive Brig or even a Xebec Atlantis. The only thing the keeps me from doing them more often is that I don't have the maps. The only means I have to get them is to win them pillaging. I don't like to waste money on black boxes and I don't have a hearty that wins maps and is willing to sell to me on a regular basis. And I usually only win HS maps in undead frays.

But if you are willing to provide the map, I can provide the stocked ship to take it in.
Waterspout
Bucanneer
Bucanneer

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 am

i always have a map ;)

gibbo
Greenie
Greenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:50 am

My name is Rhapsady and I approve this message.
5pm pirate time is ideal for me. 7pm pirate time is pushing it if we have to wait an hour to load.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marmy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:14 am

If we are talking about evenings, pirate time:
Mondays, LC does a pillage. I wouldn't mind making this atlantis, if it is the choice.
Tuesdays, M & Ms does a pillage.
Wednesdays are not possible for me, so I hope it is not Wednesday.
Thursdays I like as an option.
Fridays are Flag Pillage, or event that includes non subs, used for recruiting, flag funds, etc.
Saturday and Sunday it's the weekend, I plan on getting a life or blockading, whatever.
So I vote Thursday evening, or during the day. (I live in Pirate Time, some people call it Pacific Time, PT.)
sad
someone get me some rum?

Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:31 am

It depends on the time for monday/thursday as i am from the uk and planning on getting a full time job razz
Friday/saturdays make it easier for me to be there to maa

Until a time/day has been picked i'm not going to plan any of the runs. So please try to work out the best time for you

gibbo
Greenie
Greenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum